Recover reduced memory storage capacity of removable medi

How to recover reduced memory storage capacity of storage devices :

On last Friday, I was transferring my data from my Acer notebook to my Compaq desktop. I transferred all of my data to my desktop except a 2 GB folder full of important data. I had connected my pen drive with my notebook, right clicked on the 2 GB folder, clicked on send to &  an error window prompt that my pen drive is full, i was like What ???
Because, my pen drive was of 8 GB & was completely empty. Then, I opened drives index & got surprised that storage capacity of my 8 GB hp pen drive was reduced to 286 MB, then I formatted it 5 times but nothing worked, I Googled about this issue, there was a forum from where I got my solution, Active@ KillDisk a powerful and compact software that allows you to destroy all data on hard disks, USB drives and floppy disks completely, excluding any possibility of future recovery of deleted files and folders. It’s a hard drive and partition eraser utility, which uses low level format technique.
I downloaded it from its official website, it is a free utility with upgrade option to some more features, but free one was enough to save my money from buying new pen drive. I installed this utility & formatted my pen drive with this utility & magic ! The storage capacity of my USB pen drive was back to 8 GB. You can recover storage space of almost any memory storage device using this software including memory cards, hard disk.

Link for software :software.Isoft/killDiskSuitFree-setup.exe

By:
Amandeep singh chawla


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.
//go.ad2up.com/afu.php?id=131698