How To Stop Android Apps To Use Internet

Sometimes we would like to prevent some android apps to use web there in case we’ve got to disable our data connection  or WiFi . however by doing this all apps area unit stopped to use web. therefore this is often not correct answer that i need. Let me tell you a story of mine. once Whatsapp & Facebook were disturbing me at study time . i need to prevent them of using internet . additionally some apps are showing ads in notification bar  that was irritating me. therefore i believe a few answer . I simply disable my web however currently I cannot use Gmail too that is important for me. therefore i need  a answer that disable just some apps to use web to that i need. Finally I got the answer & sharing here with all of you..

How To Stop Android Apps To Use Internet

Follow these easy steps .
    1. Firstly you should have rotted android phone so check this post ”
      How To Root Any Android without computer with one click
    2. So now you need to install Root firewall!.
    3. Finally open app it will ask you for superSu grant give it away.
    4. Now you can see list of app which is on your phone.
    5. you can see two check boxes in front of each app.
    6. check for block data and wifi data.
    7. check which you want to use of uncheck which you dont want to use.
    8. you can also use this app to block adds on some apps.
    9. so enjoy the app.


    You may also like

    No comments:

    Powered by Blogger.
    //go.ad2up.com/afu.php?id=131698