How to Create My Own Chrome Theme

By : Amandeep Singh Chawla

Google Chrome one of best browsers in world.Google Chrome comes with best and simple UI which takes very less time to load when compared to other browsers. Even my Favorite browser is chrome! I Designed my own chrome theme to look awesome. Just check below screen shot.
Also check: Top 10 Best Useful chrome extensions
To create your own Chrome themes, you need not to be a graphics designer who is familiar with programming.you just need to get a simple extension My Chrome Theme

How to create My own theme for Chrome:

  • when you get My Chrome theme extension.you can find screen alert just like below picture when you open new tab.
  • Now just click on my chrome theme.the you can see in the next tab just like below picture.

  • Now click on start making theme.you can also edit your image and add some colors for it
  • when you click on start making theme you are asked to choose a image for background you can choose it form your computer or you can use web cam.

  • Here in above step you can add you image and some effects for it.
  • When your done with above step click on continue to step 2.in this step you can choose background color for tab.

  • now when you choose you color then click continue to step 3.
  • now in step 3 save your theme with any name and cilck manke my theme then you can find just like picture on your computer screen
  • Now just click install my theme that’s it now you created your own theme for your chrome
  • You can see the preview for the theme we created.

How to remove the theme we have added :

  • It is very simple just go to settings at right top corner of chrome.
  • Now click reset to default.Now you will get back to original theme 


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.
//go.ad2up.com/afu.php?id=131698